Thursday, March 11, 2010

70 - boy scouts

This is my grandfather's boy scout id card, from 1926! It also has a little card inside when he was a scout master in the 1930's. So very cool. I have been working on a digital album for my friend's son who just obtained his eagle scout. Mom had pulled this card out for my brother in law and nephew to see, since they are into the scouting thing these days. I took a picture of this card to include in the album I've been working on for my friend. I figure Eli will be in scouts one of these days. After attending the Eagle Scout ceremony and seeing all of my friend's pictures from over the years of scouting, I have a new appreciation for scouts! There are some very cool camping trips, especially one in Canada. Am I glimpsing Eli's future? I wonder if he will like scouts, or sports, or be more musically inclined.....

1 comment:

  1. i didn't know you had gotten that far into digital scrapbooking! that's so exciting!!! much easier to fix a mistake than tearing up something you just glued down! who knows what eli will love or become when he gets older, but i'm sure it will be something fantastic!

    ReplyDelete