Thursday, February 4, 2010

pics for day 35: all ironed out

So, now that I am staying home as my job, ironing has come into the rotation of Things I Do During the Week. While working (my full time, outside the home job), sometimes I ironed, sometimes not, if Doug's shirts didn't go to the dry cleaners, well, he basically wore them looking....not so un-wrinkled. Today, I actually ironed 6, yes SIX, shirts in a row! That has to be some kind of record for me. Now, my friend Lindsay who is probably ready this entry is thinking, you ironing Rookie! Only 6?! We can't all be ironistas, Lindsay. I have to start slow!

If you look carefully, you can see the steam! I tried really hard to get the steam in a shot. Ok, so I didn't try that hard at all. Just semi-tried. If I wasn't feeling lazy, I would have moved the iron to a more well-lit area. But I didn't.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you wife. You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha!!! i am converting people into ironers, one friend at a time! i don't know why i love to iron. there is something about seeing all the fibers lay down perfectly! i'm going to be doing some ironing myself today. i think i'm going to take a picture of my iron today too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the iron shot with the steam. I totally saw the steam even before I read that you were trying to capture it! Good job on the pict and ironing!

    ReplyDelete