Wednesday, February 24, 2010

55 - a little duct tape never hurt anyone


I still can't believe I really used duct tape, but I was in a hurry this morning, trying to make it to the Y for the Wed morning Class of Pain. I swear the first time I toured the nursery at the Y, they said they don't change diapers or give bottles, so I thought, why bother bringing a diaper bag? We're not there that long anyway. Well, on Monday Eli probably could have used a pacifier, so I thought for today's visit we'll bring the bag. Then remembered everything is supposed to be labeled. I have a cute little tag I bought that I think is buried in the bottom of the bag, and I didn't stop this morning to try to find it, just pulled out the good 'ol duct tape for a quick name tag. I'm sure Doug was proud. I really should get out the cute tag, because we do bring the bag to the nursery at the church were we have Thurs morning Bible study, and that's tomorrow morning...well I suppose one more day of duct tape won't hurt.


Just thought I'd add one more picture of E in his "new" doorway jumper. He really likes it! So do I, he has something different to entertain himself while I do stuff in the house!


Brandon and Lindsay came to visit and we went to lunch. Here Brandon was ALMOST ready to take his first step on his own!! He was so very close....

1 comment:

  1. i'm still cracking up at the duct tape! and we are so glad we got to spend some time with you and eli. that was fun!

    ReplyDelete