Thursday, February 18, 2010

49 - photo shoot of not my baby

Today I took pictures of a former colleague's new baby. She is only 2 and a half weeks old! So, I thought I would post a couple of her pictures here, for my Picture(s) of the Day!

I like the perspective on this one, how the foot looks so big compared to the rest of her!




Even though the window light cast shadows, I still loved how these came out - if I look with a critical eye I see the harsh shadows, but overall looking at the picture, the relationship between the mother and the baby stands out the most to me.


Can't explain it, but I really liked this one too. The walls in the room are painted pink, and I think that reflected on her skin and hair sometimes!


And, the classic hands/feet shot; again, I like the perspective, how little the feet actually are when you see them compared to the adult's hands!

2 comments:

  1. Great picts! Oh, I do love a newborn! So fun to see all these. Love the natural light, too.

    ReplyDelete