Monday, February 8, 2010

pic 39 - the reach

I technically don't have a picture of what I really wanted to capture today. E has been cranky today, I think it's the teething thing - he was getting fussy while Doug was holding him, and looking at me - as I approached, baby E's arm reached out to me as I took him from Doug. I have not noticed him reaching for me before, although Doug said he has seen him do it. It just really touched my heart, seeing him reach for his Mamma. Sometimes, only the "mamma" will do for a crying baby. I wish I could have captured that in a photo, but as cheesy as it sounds, that memory will stay on my heart. The picture I'm posting is one that I think is the funniest looking expression. Once again trying to get some portraits. Doug was home today, so he was there to get the baby's attention so we could get some decent expressions. This particular one cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment