Wednesday, February 10, 2010

pic/day 41 - Where there is Love

I have to confess, I stole this idea from someone else, another friend who really likes photography. She said she had seen it done somewhere else as well, so guess I'm just passing the idea along! Take a look:


That's Doug's wedding ring on the Corinthians chapter about love. See the heart shadow? Isn't that the coolest? I liked both pictures and couldn't decide which to post so I posted both. I purposely placed the ring so your eye is drawn to the left where the love passage is. Now the emotional connection - God has given me such a wonderful husband who loves me just the way I am, even when I'm wearing cranky-pants or make the same chicken dish every week. Thank you honey for loving me as Christ loves the church. Thank you for making I Corinthians 13 very real. Happy early Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

  1. one of my fav shots! aren't you glad this and the message it holds gets to be a part of our every-day life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that one really brought tears! That is unconditional love at it's best.

    ReplyDelete