Wednesday, March 24, 2010

pics 83 - just another Wednesday

Today was just a Wednesday. Nothing out of the ordinary really, unless you count the plumber coming to fix the leak under the sink. Baby took both his naps just fine, and actually took TWO bottles from ME this afternoon, so that was exciting, as we are slowly working on the weaning thing. I did my best not to scratch my lovely shingles rash thing I have going on, and washed my hands a lot while handling the baby. Paid bills. Made a few phone calls and emails for church stuff. We weren't "feeling" our leftover meatloaf for dinner so went to Chili's. Just doing my regular, new job of stay at home and run this household and raise my child. So, here's a few pictures of just life from today -

Why would I want MY toy when there is a very interesting placemant RIGHT HERE? What made it even more appealing is that it was almost out of my reach but I twisted myself until I almost fell out of this bumbo chair and I got it!


Playing with Daddy after my bath (pj's were upstairs so we had some "diaper time")



I told Doug to put their faces next to each other so we could compare them to see how much he looks like Doug. Some days I really see Doug in him and his expressions. I have a hard time seeing pieces of me in E.



Sweetness!

3 comments:

  1. Cheryl
    I love reading your blog each day. It makes me smile. It also reminds me of Nathan when he was that little. Cherish each and every moment( good and bad) before you know it he will be 6 and in kindergarten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Lori! I'm glad you enjoy reading it, especially when there are days I think probably only my mom enjoyed reading that!!! I do tell myself to just enjoy him. thanks for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Is Eli always smiling?! I just want to eat him up. He is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete