Friday, March 5, 2010

64 - another play date

So this is how 6 month olds "play" at a play date! Connor and Eli are only 6 days apart. Melinda was off work today, so we had a play date. I love play dates, being able to talk to other new moms, bounce off ideas, see what they are doing, play with new and different toys...it's great. It's great stimulation for the babies, they get to be in a different place, and start with social skills! These two were so cute at first, touching each other's hands; then Eli actually pulled the paci out of Connor's mouth! Cracked me up. My baby often makes me laugh. I do have to say, I was a little jealous that Connor can roll BOTH ways, from tummy to back and back to tummy. Eli only rolls from tummy to back. I know he'll get there though!

No comments:

Post a Comment