Tuesday, March 16, 2010

75 - my life at the moment

Many days I ask myself, WHY did I say I was going to take a picture EVERY DAY this year and post?! Some days, I just don't have a picture that really spoke to me that day. I had an emotional day, rather late afternoon, feeling overwhelmed with the baby and house chores, but couldn't take a picture of that. So I guess the laundry room kind of represents the stress. Actually, I felt LESS stress when I got a few loads done. We went with mom's senior group from church to go look at wildflowers today, but there weren't any! Guess it's still too early for them. And it was rainy today. So most of today was spent in the car, driving around Bellville and Brenham, not looking at flowers. Was exhausted by the time we got home, but baby was not in the mood to nap because he had slept a lot in the car. So I got to have my own meltdown around 4ish. When Doug came home though, he took over baby duty and I was able to get in about a 30 minute nap which really helped. This is just how life goes these days. By the way, in the above picture, take a gander at my cute sheer, 1950's aprons tied to old doorknobs I used as curtain knobs. I love them!

1 comment:

  1. i think you're doing a great job with you photo a day! doing a few loads of laundry helps me feel accomplished. it's one of the things i can do that the children can't go behind me and destroy my hard work! glad doug was able to give you a few minutes of rest.

    ReplyDelete