Monday, March 8, 2010

67 - Crockpot

Dear Crockpot: I love you.

By no means am I a "cook" - I am gaining more confidence in my skills as time goes on (will crack eggs in a small bowl first before adding to big bowl of ingredients from now on!) - but I feel the need to share this recipe. I can't remember where I found it, so can't give credit where credit is due. But it's so simple, probably everyone out there knows it already anyway. It's so yummy. Here it goes:
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 8oz container of sour cream
1 package of lipton dry onion soup mix
about 3 chicken breasts, thawed
Mix all of the above and put on low for about 5-6 hours. I use the fat-free soups and sour cream. I also boil up some whole wheat pasta (penne or rigatoni usually) and add that in to the deliciousness before serving, breaking up the chicken into pieces. Love it love it love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment