Sunday, March 7, 2010

66- Introducing....The Garden!!!!

We officially have the garden in place! With plants and everything. :) I have no idea if we're doing this the 'right' way or not, but figured we'd jump in and just start with something, somehow. I'm not sure if the tomatoes are planted too close together, or too far apart, and if my ingenious "stakes" are in the right places. We could also use two more black fence thingys so we don't have to use a folding chair and blue tub to help block the garden from the dogs. I'm going to be really mad if squirrels get more out of this garden than we do. With all that said, here's the picture of our little garden: (don't laugh! at least don't tell me you laughed! Oh ok, you can tell me if you laughed)

Here's another angle. Put Mr. Frog solar light in as a possible critter deterrant. We already had him, and it seemed fitting to put him in the garden. I think he likes it there.


The name of this tomato plant cracks me up. "Super Fantastic." I wonder if there's a breed called "Freakin' Awesome" or "Super Awesome to the Max!"
I look forward to posting more pictures of the garden as it progresses! (Or deteriorates. Only time will tell)

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck to us both! Let me know if yours does well, you may need to give me lessons :)

    ReplyDelete