Monday, January 25, 2010

Pics for day 25 - For the Birds










One of the best parts of being a stay at home mom is being able to take my morning walks with the baby. Can't wait until he's old enough to feed the ducks, get excited to see turtles and squirrels, that kind of thing. I grabbed the camera for our walk, with the long lens, in case I saw something cool in this vast nature reserve called "Cinco Ranch." We usually see this crane (I guess that's what it is? not sure of the technical bird name, I usually say, "that big white bird"). I liked how we could see his reflection. I crept closer, so I could get a better close up. He slowly lifted one leg, ready to bolt in case this strange creature pointing the black thing at him came any closer. Got a cool shot of him flying again. All in all, pleased with my bird pictures!
P. S. Not pleased with how I can't seem to figure out how to put my text under the pictures! I feel like I'm missing something obvious in figuring out how to do it. Someone please email me and let me in on the secret!! thanks!!














No comments:

Post a Comment