Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pic 26 - TV Musings


Staying at home with a little baby, I tend to have the t.v. on a lot. I don't just sit and watch for long periods of time, usually it's on while I'm puttering around. Although, I do have favorites I watch when I AM sitting and nursing the baby. I have several comments that I just felt like sharing, so for your reading entertainment, please continue on:


* I totally could get to the $25,000 level on "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire." Would probably have to use all my lifelines, but I really think I could.


* I get really happy for people when they win the prize or the showcase on Price is Right.


* I would love to be on the Price is Right. I'm good at guessing those prices.


* I don't miss Paula Abdul on American Idol.


* Monica Pederson or Lisa Laporte could design my house if it needed to sell.


* The designers on "Design on a Dime" would NOT be allowed to design anything in my house, selling or not.


* Although Sophie on the "Unsellables" does not have a very interesting personality, neither does her carpenter, they do get good end results.


* Wish someone would tell that one sales lady on "Say Yes to the Dress" that her lip liner looks AWFUL.


* I wouldn't mind at all being nominated for "What Not to Wear." Would love to spend $5,000 on a new wardrobe.


* That Duggar family just seems like the nicest people. You can tell they are good folk.


* It is not a good idea to watch "Ghost Adventures" or any of the other paranormal t.v. shows when it's time to go to bed, especially if your husband isn't home.


* I wonder why the yard sales on "Clean Sweep" only make like $300, but the yard sales on "Clean House" make like $2,000. Makes me want to have a yard sale either way.


* I would not want to eat one of those cakes on Ace of Cakes or Cake Boss, etc. after seeing the chefs/bakers put their hands all over those little bits and pieces as they make them.


* I think "Chuck" is one of the best shows on t.v. this season.


* I don't like watching women give birth in bathtubs. Or anywhere at all for that matter.


* I can't believe the horrible children on Supernanny; but that Jo sure has some good techniques I want to remember.
* I love sitcom re-runs.
The End.

1 comment: