Friday, May 21, 2010

S(crap) Room Update

Remember when I posted this last month? (has it really been a MONTH? I intended to work on this room like within the week after I posted the picture!)

Well, I finally have gotten the motivation and time to start sorting though all the craft stuff. It's a great feeling to go through all the scrapbook stuff and get rid of things I'm either done with, or not going to use. And then, to sort all the good stuff. Now I can go through and start matching up my paper to my pictures.

The tall white container of drawers (to the left up there) is empty except for one drawer. Also emptied out the contaier with the blue lid (on top of hte white drawers), but am going to put some stamping stuff back in it. Almost got rid of all of my stamps, but changed my mind. Believe it or not, the items on the grey metal shelf are organized. Still need to finish it up, and get to the paperwork behind me that needs to be shredded and/or filed. Would love to just dump it all in a shredder right now, but that probably wouldn't be so wise.

Here's some of the stuff that kept E entertained while I worked.

1 comment:

  1. At first, I thought your scrapbook room was that tv show - but realized you just needed to get organized. Looks great - you got a good start.

    ReplyDelete