Friday, May 21, 2010

Garden update once again

Here's the garden back in March.


In April.


Today, in May. As I was going through the pictures to post, I realized I didn't get a full picture of the garden. But I don't feel like going back outside, taking a picture, downloading it, and uploading to here. So you'll just have to trust me when I say it's HUGE now. Bursting at the seams.


Watered the garden before I took the pictures. I don't understand why the birds haven't stolen the tomatoes yet. Is it because they are still green? I don't WANT them to steal them, and am glad they haven't, but I thought I would need to do something more to keep them from being stolen. Is my little frog solar light really all that scary? I hope so.

Check out this little pepper!


One parting shot of the tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment