Monday, May 17, 2010

It ain't THAT clean

Check out my lovely zuchinni I made for dinner.
I put the slices in a baggie with seasoning and olive oil, and then put them in the oven for about 20 minutes. (After I took them out of the baggie of course!)

What is that lovely white tray you have them on, you make ask...

Unfortunately, it's not a tray.


It's the floor. Accidently touched the hot cookie sheet taking them out of the oven, and dropped the whole thing on the floor. Only two survivors made it on the sheet. My floor is NOT that clean that we could salvage the zuchinni. So, ended up with spinach salad to go with our chicken dish. The End.

1 comment:

  1. would have been terrible if that was the squash you had just harvested from your garden!! But it sure looked good!

    ReplyDelete