Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Ring

I swelled so bad with my pregnancy, I couldn't wear my wedding rings starting around this time last year. Or maybe it was later in the year, I can't quite remember, I was pregnant and losing brain cells. Since giving birth, my hands still have not gone back to my "normal" size (thankfully my feet did!). I finally gave in and had my wedding ring re-sized so I could wear it. I've really missed wearing it!
I couldn't decide how to take the picture of the ring. Here it is on my salt shaker. But almost blends in.


Went outside for the light. Here it is on my crappy, falling down rocking chair. Hmmmm still don't like this angle.


Gave in and took a pic of it on my finger. Taking pictures of jewelry is harder than it looks!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful ring! I am sure your left hand now feels fully "clothed" again! Love the shot on the wood. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete