Saturday, April 17, 2010

Family Love and BBonnet Pics


My in-laws are in town this weekend, taking care of E while I had photo shoots and Doug had a church meeting (and helped me with my pictures). After taking 500 pictures today of other people, I realized at the end of the day, I never got one of E with his Pa and Meme! Will have to get one tomorrow. But I wanted to write tonight anyway to express how grateful I am for family that lives close by. Doug's parents live about 2 hours away, but never hesitate to come over if we ask them. They came in Friday night and are staying through tomorrow. What is so great about grandparents is that they love your baby just as much as you do, so you know the baby is in great hands! I love that my mom lives close by too; she comes every Sunday to watch E while Doug and I go to Bible Study. I am so very grateful for these wonderful grandparents, and thrilled that they are in E's life.

I did have four blue bonnet shoots today. This was one tough little cookie - we had a hard time getting her comfortable and naturally smiling.
We did get some ok pictures, but I told the mom we could reschedule if she wanted.

Here are two of my favorite kiddos to photograph. :) Thanks Carolyn! This pic has not been edited. I am going to try to clone out the white blanket, and will probably enhance the colors. More pics to come next time!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look of the blog! Very spriny! And love the last pict of the 2 kiddos in the blubonnets! They look like great subject to shoot!

    ReplyDelete