Thursday, April 29, 2010

Image of Today

It's the end of the day, and I didn't have a good "picture of the day." As I sat at the computer, I saw this scene, and thought, well ya know, that does kind of sum it up. Went up to the Woodlands and had lunch with my sister and dropped off her canvas picture for Mother's Day. We roamed around Francesca's, a cute little gift shop, and I got a couple of surprises for some birthday presents. The rest of the stuff on the table surrounding the Francesca's bag - well, that's just a mess. I was gone pretty much all day, and the house just looked pitiful by the evening - stuff everywhere! Laundry on the couch, kitchen a mess, tons of stuff migrated to the kitchen table - completely uncacceptable. So, this evening I did manage to pick up enough that I could sleep easier and not be freaked out by the tornado-like conditions of the house. I'm sure by sharing this information, everyone reading this entry will sleep easier as well, knowing that I didn't leave the place a wreck.

1 comment:

  1. Love it. Glad to know i am not the only one that has "stuff" on the dining room table. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete