Sunday, April 11, 2010

Update on the Garden


Ok, this is not my garden. But I posted this first because it's pretty cool looking. Once again did bluebonnet pictures today, but not ready to post those!


In case it isn't obvious, THIS is my garden. We added more soil to it today. Because Doug and I TOTALLY know what we are doing when it comes to gardening. Totally. And by "totally know" I mean "guessing." It just seemed like the dirt was getting lower so it needed soil. The tomato plants on the right are getting larger, and there are purple blooms on the eggplant, and all I do is water it, so I guess that means things are going well. The folding chairs haven't changed any. When there is more action going on I will take more close ups.

1 comment:

  1. spread a layer of mulch to keep moisture in and weeds out! less water evaporates! then next year the mulch will have broken down, till (stir) it up and add more plants!

    ReplyDelete