Saturday, April 10, 2010

Little Flower Girl

This is my first year to do "bluebonnet" photo shoots for friends. I am fortunate to have a friend who lives in Chappel Hill and is letting me use her pasture. Here is my first customer (who isn't related to me). Even though there are not a lot of bluebonnets in this picture, I still love it. I'm only going to post one more picture of her, because I feel kind of guilty because her mom hasn't seen these yet! I still am figuring out how to use my new editing software, and I would like to work on the color and contrast to make them a little richer. Ok, so here is one more:
Again, not a lot of the flowers, but who cares when the main subject is so cute?! We did take more IN the flowers and with more flowers showing, but those are not really MY favorites. Can't wait to give these to the mom! (and, after the fact, I am not liking the angle of my metal table in these shots. Would have been better with just the chair. There are more of her just in a chair, but not at this angle. Lesson learned).

1 comment:

  1. love both of these!!! Great job! I hope you had fun in the bluebonnets. Can't wait to see more. You are so talented :))

    ReplyDelete