Friday, April 9, 2010

Scrappin' with Stacey

Stacey and I met a few years ago at work. We bonded over our love of scrapbooking! Stacey is also a super cool Christian gal, and goes to the church I used to go to when I was single. We decided to get together once a month to scrapbook, and be intentional about putting a date on the calendar. We've gotten together two months in a row! Yea for us! I now have Eli's first week scrapbooked! I'm glad putting a date down and sticking with it not only helps me get scrapbooking done, I get to spend time with Stacey and build our friendship. Now, we need a date for May.....

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! I love this post and have so much fun on our scrap nights! Thank you so much. It's great to have the sense of accomplishment, too, with getting things done. I keept looking at my few pages I did this past Friday and am proud!

    I have enjoyed getting to know you more, too...great lady, wonderful christian, fabulous mommy, and also so funny! Can't wait til our May date! I need to look at the calender :)

    ReplyDelete