Friday, April 16, 2010

My Mess for all to see

My house is generally tidy; I try to put dishes away soon after eating, get laundry put away eventually, try to make the bed every day - that kind of thing. But our study/craft room is a different story. By the time I've taken care of the den/living area, kitchen, our bedroom, babie's room, and bathrooms, I have no energy left for the study. I make piles of "things to file." I have pulled out all kinds of scrapbook stuff and left it all over the floor. I have bins in there of speech therapy stuff that need to go to attic, but they're heavy, and frankly out of sight out of mind (I don't go in the study all that often, just drop stuff on in there and I'm on my way). So I am posting a picture or two of my Mess. I am hoping that these will be my "before" pictures and incentive to clean up that mess this coming week. Then, I can post "after" pictures! Trying to have some accountability here. So, here we go -


So, there. I've done it. Posted my mess for the world to see. Ok, maybe not the world, just whoever is reading this blog at the moment. Stayed tuned for the "after" pics that I am now determined to post!!!

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of the t.v. show Clean House! But it sure looks nice when the clutter is gone! You'll get to it. love you much.

    ReplyDelete