Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pool Day

It's great living within walking distance of one of the neighborhood pools. The one closest to our house is beach themed, complete with sand and beach entry into the pool. Great for babies and little ones. Well, if you stay around the tree-shaded areas, as there is not a canopy. I've been so ready to take E to the pool, so ready to start having fun summer experiences with my child! I think he enjoys being in the water, sitting in his float. I hadn't been in a pool in a long time, it felt awesome, pushing the baby in his float while I floated too. He wasn't real sure about the wet sand, but at least he didn't try to eat it. Looking forward to trying out some of the other pools in the area. Here are the pics!
Loaded down!






Do you ever take a picture and think, "I'm gonna love this picture"? This was one of those. As I was taking it I knew I'd love it. I love mom's expression, and how you can just see mainly one of E's eyes...Love it! Need to frame this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment