Friday, June 18, 2010

At the Mall

We recently met some new friends - Angie and daughter Bella, 17 months. We have decided to go walking in the mall on Tuesday mornings. I've walked the mall before by myself, and it's much more fun to go with somebody you can talk to! And it's also helpful to go BEFORE the stores (and eating places!) open. Angie and I are the same age with young children, so we have a lot in common. I always feel so "old" with my 9 month old, and I know I'm not all THAT old, but it's nice to know someone else in a similar situation! We let the kids play in the play area after we walked. Since it was early in the day, I figured the play area wasn't too cootified up yet. Didn't bring my camera (can you believe it?), but Angie had hers and let me take a couple of pics of Mr. E almost crawling through a tunnel.

Couldn't get him to crawl all the way through, but that's ok, we're new to this. Maybe next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment