Sunday, January 30, 2011

Valentine Photo Shoot Out-Takes

I thought it would be fun to do a Valentine photo shoot with Eli, and make a cute Valentine card with those pictures (yes, I know, it won't be long before Eli will have nothing to do with Valentine photo shoots, so I've got to take advantage while I can!). My dear friend Stacey came along to help with Eli, and to get some fun shots of her two girls as well. I found a paper mache letter "I", a wooden heart with wooden letters "love" that I painted, and a wooden "U" all at Hobby Lobby. I painted them all red (with the "love" in white). We went out to my new favorite place for pictures in old downtown Richmond - but, the really cool corrugated metal wall was gone!! They are renovating that area, darn them. It's still a good place to shoot though. Anyway. Here are some of the out-takes - I can't share the best ones yet, b/c they will go on the card - so after Valentine's I can post those!!

C'mon Eli, please don't throw the "I"! Just hold it for a few seconds....

Thank goodness for a helping hand!

LOVE his expression - except his eyes are closed!! This is a hand me down blazer so it's a tad big - but I don't think he'll have much opportunity to wear it this winter so we wore it today anyway!

Great expression again. This *might* make the card.

Audrey and Sophie getting E to laugh.

We attempted briefly to take some pictures on the train tracks. We kept hearing the whistle and got nervous so didn't stay very long at all on the tracks.

One of the few pictures I snapped on the tracks - I love the overall composition, but not the expression on E's face. oh well. Of course he's still the cutest little thing in the whole world.....

Keep looking for the final Valentine product!

2 comments:

  1. oh, so fun!! I love all the "out takes!" What a cutie--patu-ty! And fantastic composition on the tracks with E! We had such a fun day!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Eli looking back over his shoulder on the aqua graffiti wall! Love it!

    ReplyDelete