Monday, January 3, 2011

Zoo Day

Today was Doug's last day off work for the holidays, so we decided on a family adventure to the zoo. Had gorgeous, perfect weather too. I took a lot of pictures of the animals, and plan on making E a little book about his zoo trip. Just something simple, with simple sentences written out such as, "I saw an elephant" and "look at the big bird" kind of thing. Now that I've written down that I'm going to do this, I'd better do it!!!
Here's some pictures for today!
Rode the train (for the first time in MANY years) - it goes for quite a ways, there are even places you can get on and off! Had no idea we had such a nice little train system. And yes, Doug has coffee in that HUGE mug.

Hitting the drums in the new Africa exhibit.


Cool, huh.


Walking over a neat bridge we found.


Brush the goat....

Give the goat a hug....

Now wash those hands!

Someone is looking a little tired in this picture...it was a full day!

1 comment:

  1. I love that last picture of the 3 of you! looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete