Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pardon the Interruption

This is going to be a rather blunt post. I've been wanting to blog about my feelings on the matter, even started a post last week, but couldn't finish it. I want to blog about other topics, but this one just sits over my head like a cloud, waiting to be told so I can move on. Last week on Monday, I was around 8 weeks pregnant; by Tuesday morning, sadly I was no longer pregnant. I've moved through so many emotions over the past week, making myself nauseated on this emotional rollercoaster. It would probably help me to write out my emotions and thoughts, I think about blogging on it all the time, but it's just too hard. And that's a lot of deep dark personal junk to put on a blog that I usually try to keep fun. So, I've got it out there, and now I can move on in blog world to topics that are more fun to read. I went on a scrapbook retreat this past weekend, it was actually wonderful timing to get away; this particular retreat is out on a campground, so being around nature, laughing with girlfriends, and completing a lot of pages for my sweet baby E's book was really quite therapeutic. Thanks for reading this post, and as always would appreciate any prayers directed our way as our little family works though our emotions and such! I am still just as confident that God is in control, He is still on His throne even when crappy stuff happens.

2 comments:

  1. I am so very sorry - as you know, I understand the hurt and will pray for you and your family.
    You are absolutely right - God is right where He was at the cross & He still loves you.
    I love you too!
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. hug, hug, huggity hug from here. :o( So sorry. I know it's hard, but I don't even know the depth of it. I hurt for you though sweet friend. sucko.

    ReplyDelete