Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dot the "i"

We've been playing with chalk in the driveway lately, and as I sat there today doodling, (because really out of the two of us, at this stage in the game, I'm the only one making anything discernable with the chalk), I had this thought. Wouldn't it be a cool picture if I wrote out Eli's name and had him sit where the dot on the "i" should be?

So I had to try it out.



So there I was, hobbling up the step ladder as fast as I could with my camera shouting "stay there! look at mommy! sit down! stay there!" Someone should have gotten a picture of THAT. I had a vision! Just didn't quite work out. Oh well!

And here's my sweet boy, falling asleep in his high chair (again). Still working on one nap a day, so we eat a sorta early lunch and go down for a nap, but past two days he's been falling asleep while eating...we'll get it all figured out soon (or eventually!)

1 comment:

  1. love the Eli picture!! Great idea! And poor baby! Going down to 1 nap is hard! I remember those days! Got your FB message the other night! Can't wait to scrapbook. And yes, I am wayyyy far behind in organizing!

    ReplyDelete