Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Bloopers

I just really needed to share this blooper picture. I was taking pictures of friends from church last week, and brought Eli with me since Doug wasn't home yet when it was time to leave. For some reason, he just couldn't leave this family alone, he kept wanting to be with the 'crowd,' and also was enjoying running his toy car over the rocks they were sitting on. He stayed in his stroller most of the time, but E is not one to be restrained for too long and needed to get out and run around. So, here is the result of letting your child run around while you are trying to take a family picture - someone ELSE'S family picture -
This completely cracks me up!!!! He's even smiling, like he knows he's up to no good! I don't think this family would mind being on my blog, but since I didn't ask them, I went ahead and swirled out their faces.

While I'm bloopering - this is another one that cracks me up. Oh, to be so limber to just put your head down on the ground while sitting criss-cross! Does this say "I'm over it!"  or what?! Since we can't see her face I figured was ok to post.

I have others, I think I may really start a bloopers page. Fun stuff.

1 comment:

  1. hilarious!! Love the bloopers! And that little Eli is a curious fella! so fun!

    ReplyDelete