Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving family pics

We had a low-key Thanksgiving this year. It was nice spending time with the family - we were here in Houston this year - but missed Aunt L, as she was in rehab for her recent knee surgery. The Saturday after T-day, we went up to the Woodlands to spend time with Laura's family. Dave was in town, so I thought it was good timing for a new family picture. We took a great one in the Woodlands a few years ago, pre-Eli, so it was good timing for a new one. Went back to the same location even. I love hanging out with my brother and sister, they make me laugh so much. Posting some of my favs from our "shoot"!
I really love this hat on Eli, but of course he doesn't want to wear it - so just barely got a pic of him in the hat.

The updated family picture! Gotta love camera timers. Can't believe Eli was looking at the camera.

My goofy sister. She loves to do the "Lee High School pose by the tree" look.

Mom and her three grandkids.

The three cousins.

And yet another walking pic from behind! But, I really like how the trees frame the top of the picture. Wish I could have gotten more bridge in it.

The three siblings. Wish I had a more genuine smile going on. Oh well.

Never tried this pose/shot at this location before. I like it! Like Collin's high tops.


Trying again to get little one to wear the hat!!! I like how we are all laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment