Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Picnic in the Park

Mikal and Kody called last week and said let's get together at the park, since the weather has been so nice lately. Invited Traci and John to come along too! All of us have kids, there were three babies between the three couples and one 3 year old. I was excited to use my Thirty-One products; I know that sounds silly, but seriously, I was excited to use my big tote, picnic tote, blanket, and Eli's bag. I have really enjoyed all this new stuff and like using it!! Once at the park, it was a tad warmer than we had hoped for, but that's ok. As the sun went down (we went later in the afternoon), it cooled off even more - but the mosquitos really came out. I threw the frisbee with Doug, and really had a good time with that. I haven't thrown a frisbee in years I guess - I'm not very good at it actually! But it felt great to run to catch it, jump, stretch, reach - movements I don't usually do! I walk or do the elliptical for excercise, but this felt so good, to move in different ways. I think I want to play frisbee more often!
I didn't realize I caught Meredith in mid-air when I took this picture!

Sweet little Matt.

Mikal holding Eli while we threw the frisbee.

My smiley, climbing little man!


Sweet little Ellie.


No comments:

Post a Comment