Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dirt angel

We went back to Enchanted Gardens today to take pictures of a friend's little girl in her cute "fall" outfit and in her adorable Halloween costume. Mom and Eli came along, so mom could check out the nursery and keep her eye on E while I took the pictures. I love taking pictures of this little girl, I have taken her 3 month, bluebonnet pictures, and first birthday pictures! Anyway, E was a good sport for the most part, being wheeled around the nursery - before we left, I let him get out of his stroller, and he immediately started playing in the dirt. Going to town is more like it. If he could have laid down in the dirt and made dirt angels, he would have I'm sure. I think there is a gene in boys that acts like a magnet to all things dirty; I can't imagine a little girl would sit there and start swiping at the dirt like that! Here are a few pictures, before I finally picked him up and cleaned him off!

Here, grandma, you want this?



No comments:

Post a Comment