Sunday, October 24, 2010

My first Blog Party!

As you know, I started selling Thirty-One gifts two months ago. It's been going great - I've had 11 parties so far, just one more and I will have made all my Start Swell goals, which is really fun! Start Swell goals are incentives to the new consultant to book those parties - with every 3 parties turned in, I received some type of free goody - a 31 tablecloth, organizing bag, embroidery swatch, free catalogs and order forms, business cards -  I should have display stands coming, and, after the 12th party is turned in, I'll get my website FREE for a year! Yippee! So, on to the blog party. One of the gals at a party writes a really great blog called The Picky Apple. She has lots of followers - she posts about preschool crafts, recipes, all kinds of neat stuff. So, she decided she really liked the items and would do an online party. It's a first for both of us, I sure hope it's successful! I'll put her post here, you should check it out when you can - I can't get over how great it looks. She cut and past pictures from the catalogs, gave suggestions about items - it's awesome. I am doing a free give-away on the blog too, a free large utility tote in one of 2 patterns - but you'll have to check out the post to see how to get in on the Free action!!! Ok, go check it out! It's a real online party! You can order straight from a link!!
http://www.thepickyapple.com/blog/2010/10/23/thirty-one-blog-party-and-giveaway/

Thanks!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment