Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Always Time for Tea

So many times during the day, I find myself jumping on the computer "just for a minute!" because I need to go look something up, find a phone number......things that might take just a few actual minutes if I didn't stop along the way to check Facebook, my blogs, links mentioned in the blogs, emails, emails from blogs with more links, that interesting sounding article on msn.com's homepage...you get the picture. Eli has now figured out he doesn't really like it when mommy sits down in front of that rectangular screen thingy, because she will pay attention to those pictures on the screen and not him for a little while. He's taken to tugging on my shirt when I sit down at the computer - today, he tugged and said, "cup?"

He had pulled out the dishes I had gotten for him at my aunt's estate sale (these belonged to her mother in law!). Somebody wanted to play picnic.


He had even remembered to go get the stuffed dog we had used last time as a friend at our picnic. Note how we're just in our diaper sitting on the floor with the dog hair, 'cuz we're all fancy like that.


I guess he decided we needed a bigger crowd, so he got Pooh bear too.

And actually added this third stuffed animal (which is really all I think he has, he's not really into them that much), but decided to give the bear a big 'ol hug!

And, that's all the pictures, because the photographer had a picnic to get to......

No comments:

Post a Comment