Monday, August 8, 2011

Family Weekend

David came into town this past weekend. It's always so fun getting together with my siblings and mom! We all hung out together most of Saturday. Mom had a "to do" list for David to help her with things around the house, and as usual, I had my camera out and ready. I have so much fun capturing moments with my camera...
First, we'll start out with Eli wearing mommy's shoes. He loves getting our shoes out and putting them on his feet, or, trying to put shoes onto OUR feet.


I think this is Lucy's "Ok I'll tolerate you" look.

How many pictures do I have of David grilling?! I take one every time we get together.

Mom and daughter.

Sisters! I think I look a little like a deer caught in headlights in this picture.


Eli LOVES to play with water. Mom keeps those jugs on the porch to water her plants, and we just kept filling them up for Eli to play with. I also love this picture because of my sister in the background. She just got back from a trip to Alaska, and I swear she is telling David about a moose - look at her hands.

Awww, almost got it all in.

David working on getting ants out of the window frame!

Laura washing the window - with Eli's reflection on it too. Kinda cool.

Funny snail that mom has in her new garden in the backyard.

Seriously, if I could just give him a water hose he would stay outside all day playing with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment