Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St Pat's Day!

I am so thrilled that we are getting a group of folks from church together for playgroup! The group is a little hodge-podge, as it started with our church gals, but we have invited a few other moms too, and it's been great. It's interesting, the folks I have talked to (and it's just a few) that have tried the mom groups in the area have said they feel like they just aren't that friendly, like they already know each other and don't need any new friends. So, I am super thrilled that our group is NOT like that; those of us that already know each other have been very welcoming of new people. Today, Sally invited 10 adults and 11 kiddos over to her house for green pancakes and pj's day! People signed up to bring food, and I brought a craft. It was so much fun. The kids all got along fine, the moms are great, Sally's back yard is HUGE and her train table was a HUGE hit with my little guy for sure! I didn't take as many pictures as usual, because I was too busy talking, but here are some from today:

Green Pancakes!


E in his pj bottoms and fun new shirt. I found this shirt last night already on clearance, just in time for today!!

Sweet Brady.

Super Sweet Adi. The light in Sally's den is awesome, she has two sky lights, I love taking pictures in here!

Sweet Bella and Angie showing off the craft!

This play house was a big hit.

Sweet next door neighbor Philip playing with the train table.

Hopefully next month we'll do an Easter egg hunt in her backyard! Can't wait for more playgroup adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment