Monday, March 21, 2011

So Impressed

I just have to brag on my brother. He basically made my mom a 2-head sprinkler system in a day! A visit or so ago, David dug up an area in mom's backyard so she could have a nice flowerbed. This past weekend, he dug a trench, put in some pvc pipe and some magical sprinkler dust (ok, I'm not sure what else really goes into making this thing), and by Saturday late afternoon had a working sprinkler for her new flowerbed! Check it out -
Workin' hard....

Can you see the sprinkler working over there on the right?

Laura showing David how he SHOULD be posing behind his (almost) finished creation.

Here's where it hooks to the hose.

David showing mom how it works.

Three muskateers.

And, of course have to include a picture of my cute munchkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment