Friday, February 22, 2013

Sibling Love

I have been so impressed with Eli lately and how he is starting to really play with Analise. We often bathe them together, and the other night, they ran around naked and giggling together, and jumped on his bed. I didn't take any pictures since I didn't want those pictures to come back and haunt them one day, but I loved the innocence and fun of it all. Here are a few pictures of Eli-initiated, lovin' on his sister...


 

Getting ready for the rodeo tonight! By the way, side note on Eli's outfit: this morning was the first time he brought me a pair of pants and shirt from his closet, asking to get dressed, first thing in the morning. Usually he likes hanging out in his pj's and puts on whatever I bring him!



And here, he is showing her how to play with the packing peanuts from a recent delivery!

No comments:

Post a Comment