Saturday, February 16, 2013

A Girl and her Yogurt

My baby girl loves to eat. In particular, loves to eat with a spoon and/or fork. She's been trying to feed herself for the past couple of months now actually, using a spoon. I love watching her skills grow! I just think she is so smart and ahead of the game. I was cracking up at her the other day with her yogurt.

For once she didn't rip off her bib! Hair disclaimer: her hair looked nice earlier, but she did take her bows out, so it's a little wild in these pictures. (I'm very self conscious about her hair and making sure I'm taking care of it properly. If you couldn't tell.)

Mmmmm, crackers dipped in yogurt.



1 comment:

  1. So glad you're back to blogging!! I need to do the same. Your kids are getting so big! I think about you guys a lot. We need to catch up!!

    ReplyDelete