Friday, March 16, 2012

Rolling Over

I need to post about little bit's milestones, so I don't forget! When I get back to working on her scrapbook, I can check the blog for these dates to make sure I get it right.

Earlier this week, Analise finally rolled over - consistently from back to tummy, and tummy to back! It was so fun seeing her figure that out. She loves rolling over - although, once she is on her tummy, she starts getting mad and doesn't always roll back over to her back, I have to go help her.

So, here is our documentation!

Getting started!

Getting some encouragement from big brother.
She was starting to roll over but was gripping her play mat, and Eli said, "no Analise!" and stopped her. I guess he didn't want her bringing her mat with her.


So, it didn't look like I was going to get a picture of the rolling over sequence.

Eli, on his own, decided to lay down by his sister. He can be really sweet to her!

Seriously one of my favorite pictures - I love how they are looking at each other!

Now she is trying to eat his fingers.

A little later, I discovered a caterpillar on our butterfly plant!

It was fun showing the caterpillar to Eli.

The azaleas were so pretty all in bloom - so I tried to get a good picture of Eli in the flowers. In this picture, I was trying to get him to put his hands in his pockets. When I asked him, "where are your pockets?," this is his response..."Pockets?"

Which then turned to, "peek a boo," so I admitted defeat and we went inside!

Oh, how I love my children!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment