Tuesday, November 23, 2010

So What Have You Been Doing Lately?

I snapped this picture the other day of my kitchen table. I had to laugh at this scene, because each little item on the table represents something I have been working on lately!

The Thirty-One catalog laying open on the basket; I had four 31 parties in one weekend, so had to place all those orders.

The edge of the USB cord peeking out under some paper: this season is the height of my picture taking "side job," taking folks' Christmas card pictures, so I have been snapping like crazy and downloading like crazy, and subsequently editing like crazy.

The cowboy cookbook: did I mention I have a husband and child to feed? Thought I'd look up a bean soup type recipe for my hubby, as he requested beans for dinner. Actually bought the ingredients and made the soup that night! It was....ok. But at least I tried.

The Christmas tree wooden thingy in the background: the advent calendar I'm working on for Eli. I had this grand idea that involved using his old baby food jars, but....saw this in Michael's and had a half price coupon, so...convenience won out.

Leftover water bottles, empy soda can - just evidence of my lack of time for housekeeping duties.

And it's not even Thanksgiving or official Holiday Season yet!!! Yikes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment