Monday, November 1, 2010

Mercer Aboretum

We went out to Mercer Arboretum this week to take pictures of my friend Marie's little girl. (Gisele is only 5 days older than Eli!) I also wanted to scout out a picture spot at the arboretum for a large group of people; I've been asked to take a group shot for a friend that lives out that way, and wanted to stay close to home. Even though it was warm, we had a good time walking around and taking pictures. My friend Stacey and her two little girls came along too, to help out with E and just to hang out with us! I love Marie and Stacey, they are both such great ladies. So, on to the pictures!
This picture really needs a caption! I think it's so funny.

Ms. Stacey taking care of Mr. E.

Going to try this area for the big group picture I'm taking next weekend.

My Favorite picture of Gisele!!


sweet sophie and audrey!



1 comment: