Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Rear View

This is the view I see now, most days, most of the time. With his new found walking skills, little E is constantly roaming and exploring. I just marvel at how he's growing and changing, every day it's something new. I'm not sure I like all this change! I try to embrace it, but he looks so OLD to me these days...and he's only 14 months old! As I watched him walk up this ramp at the playground, feeling the beautiful weather and light breeze, I just had a moment of complete contentedness (is that a word?), feeling like the luckiest person in the world, being able to play with my adorable son on a lovely afternoon at the park. Blessings abound. Can't thank the Lord enough for giving me this life. 

2 comments:

  1. love this shot, and love hearing your thoughts. There is nothing quite like a child, especially one that is your own. God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I feel lucky everyday to have a wife like you.

    ReplyDelete