Sunday, August 15, 2010

Stair Conquistador

This past week, Mr. E learned a new motor skill - climbing stairs.
A little cautious at first, keeping one foot on the floor.

Confidence is growing...


Confidence is really growing....

Fast forward to later in the afternoon, that same day. I'm sitting at the computer in the kitchen; I can hear E crawling on the hardwoods, near the front door and stairs (he likes to crawl with something in his hand, hitting it on the ground as he goes). I thought, let me just finish up (whatever I was doing, couldn't remember), then I'll go get him; it was literally less than 30 seconds. When I rounded the corner, this is what I saw:


Do you see him, AT THE TOP?

I'm not sure my husband (or the grandma's) would be too happy realizing I actually went and grabbed the camera first before getting him down! He was so confident and happy up there. To be honest, I think it's a great motor skill he's developing. Although, he still needs supervision of course! (Especially now that I've learned how speedy he is!)

No comments:

Post a Comment