Monday, September 13, 2010

Shoes

99% of the time, Eli is barefoot. During the winter he wore socks of course, and sometimes these cute little brown shoes my mom got for him. I think it bothers grandma that Eli doesn't wear shoes or socks...in my defense, my child care books say that shoes aren't necessary until the child begins walking, and E just likes to pull them off his feet anyway....but when he does wear shoes, they are so stinkin' cute! Recently I have discovered that he must have a wide foot, because a "regular" pair of sneakers I bought a while back don't fit him. I feel like I'm trying to put shoes on a round, build-a-bear foot! Our neighbor Yanett gave us a few pairs of shoes from her son, and the sandals fit perfectly. So now, when he's practicing walking outside, Eli can wear shoes! So just for mom, here is the documented proof that Eli wears shoes (sometimes)!!





No comments:

Post a Comment