Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Meet the teacher!

Last week, we were able to go up to Eli's new school and meet his teacher and teaching assistant. We were the only ones in the room - they had kiddos sign up for every 15 minutes, I guess the people who were before us and after us were late or something. Anyway, that was just fine with us! Eli acted kind of shy initially, but once he saw cars on the floor, he immediately sat down and started playing. He did warm up to the teachers, and even went across the room to play with the kitchen set. We were able to go across the hall to the Music and Movement room too and check that out. I am so excited for him to start his Mother's Day Out/Preschool tomorrow! I know he is going to love it (once he gets adjusted!). Here are a few pictures I snapped:

Playing cars with Ms. Susan, the lead teacher.


Hi, Ms. Gabby! Your turn!

His room is small, but there are only 8 kids in his class.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall tomorrow and watch how he does! I know he is really going to enjoy playing with new friends and toys, learning to sit in a circle, etc. Really curious if he's going to nap there...he doesn't nap well other places...we'll see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment