Monday, July 18, 2011

New Camera Lens

Since one of my camera lenses broke, I finally bought a new lens - a fixed 35 mm, 1.8. Very fun. Although, I'm not used to having to be so close to my subject! Here is the night we first bought it and some practice pictures.

Taking pictures in the car. I LOVE this one!



Honking daddy's nose while in line at Freebird's burrito place.


This is the next afternoon, at Orange Leaf (self serve yogurt place). You'll have to overlook my poor choice of white balance (ok, messed up white balance). Check out those little round things in Doug's yogurt, they're like fruit pieces, but the roll all around in your mouth and hard to bite! I find them fascinating.

Just messing around in the yogurt shop. This is also within walking distance of our house.


They even have a play area for the kiddos.

And, just to leave you with a lovely picture of myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment