Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Random February Happenings

So far in February, we have:

-enrolled Eli in his first Mother's Day Out program that will start in September (whoo hoo!!!)
-played in the Inflatable Zone (venturing out to different play places with this nasty weather)
-fed the ducks when it was decent weather, and this time E could throw the bread in the water
-had a couple of play dates
-did a quick tour of the Chinese museum Forbidden Gardens
-and that's all I can think of. not a very exciting month so far. except for the enrollment thing, that was a Big Deal. Had to go wait in line at 4:45 in the morning, and it was lucky that I did, because he got the last spot in his class. Whew.

Here are some random pictures for ya....

Finally discovered the doghouse in the backyard.

There's a picture of my dad crawling out of a doghouse when he was a kid, I need to find that picture at mom's house and compare it to this one!

Cheap entertainment.

I was seriously proud of how high E built this tower. I did help a little with making the base more secure, but he was the one that kept adding blocks on.

Kind of Dr. Seuss-looking tower.

My favorite picture from when we went to Forbidden Gardens. I have the hardest time lately getting E to look at the camera, so when I actually catch a full on smile with eyes, I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment