Monday, April 25, 2011

Bubbles, Bubbles, blow away your troubles

We love to sit on the driveway and blow bubbles. I think maybe mommy likes it more than Eli. I really find it relaxing! I love the oversized long bubble wand where the wind can blow and the bubbles just flow, no blowing by the adult required. Does that make me sound lazy?! Oh well! anyway, here are some pictures. I really wanted to try to capture the moment, the peacefulness, the enjoyment of the simple things - it's so hard to capture all of that. Hoping these pictures will help me remember.


I snapped quickly and set the camera down so I could get the big hug that was coming my way!


Still doesn't quite have the "blow through the wand" technique down....


Never could get a pic of him chasing the bubbles! Of course he chased them before I had the camera out.

So fun to play in spilled bubble juice!


No comments:

Post a Comment